Superintendent: Phil Thesing
- Early entry fee for Sheep is $3.00 per animal registered by July 1st
Entry fee is $5.00 per animal for entries received or postmarked after July 1st
- Each exhibitor is limited to 24 total head.
- Exhibits must be on the fairgrounds by 3:00 pm on Saturday.
- This is a TRAILER SHOW due to space limitations.
- Judging for Sheep will be Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. in the Livestock Judging Arena
|Class K||Other breeds|
|1||Junior Ram Lamb||born after January 1|
|2||Senior Ram Lamb||9/1 – 12/31/2017|
|3||Yearling Ram||1 year and under 2 year|
|4||Pair of Ram Lambs|
|5||Pair of Yearling Rams|
|6||Junior Ewe Lamb||born after January 1|
|7||Senior Ewe Lamb||9/1 – 12/31/2017|
|8||Yearling Ewe||1 year and under 2 years|
|9||Pair of Ewe Lambs|
|10||Pair of Yearling Ewes|
|11||Breeders Young Flock||One ram, 2 yearling ewes, 2 ewe lambs.
All bred and owned by exhibitor
|12||Get-Of-Sire||4 animals by one sire|
- Limit of 2 market lambs per exhibitor
- Lambs must be sheared.
- All purebred or crossbred lambs are eligible.
- Classes divided on show day by weight.
- Market Class lambs will be weighed at 4pm.
|13||Black Face Market Lamb|
|14||Speckle Face Market Lamb|
|15||White Face Market Lamb|
|3 or less||$8||$6||$4|
|4 to 7||$10||$8||$6||$5||$4||$3||$2|