Superintendents: Dan & Sharon Ihrke
- Early entry fee for Rabbits is $1.00 per animal registered by July 1st.
Entry fee is $2.00 per animal for entries received or postmarked after July 1st.
- Entries are open to all Minnesota residents.
- State the breed, color, and class number.
- Limit of entries is 2 rabbits per class.
- Rabbits must be in place by 12:00 noon on Wednesday.
- Rabbit Judging will be Friday, July 13, 2018 following the 4-H Rabbit Judging which begins at 2:00p.m. in the tent outside the Milk House Barn area.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for properly feeding and watering your exhibits.
|Junior Rabbits||less than 6 months of age|
|Class 1||Junior Buck|
|Class 2||Junior Doe|
|Intermediate Rabbits||6 to 8 months of age|
|Class 3||Intermediate Buck|
|Class 4||Intermediate Doe|
|Senior Rabbits||Over 8 months of age|
|Class 5||Senior Buck|
|Class 6||Senior Doe|
|Class 7||Meat Pen
Three rabbits under 69 days old and weighing 4-5 pounds each.
All breeds are eligible.
|Class 8||Fur Class
Entries in this class must also be entered in Class 1-4.
State on entry form whether rabbit: ~~ Is colored or white and ~~ If fur is normal, satin, Rex or Angora.